Saturday, May 28, 2011

Did we just drive past Bradley Cooper?

Things I've learned since leaving film school.

1) Debt sucks, it takes for ever to pay off, and it makes you broke.
2) Minimum wage jobs also suck, especially when you have the affore mentioned debt. (see #1)
3) Nobody gives a shit about reality stars except the people who watch their tv shows. Having had a few of these staged in my presence recently, I can tell you their more scripted than the dramas gracing your screen. Although, the stars are totally just as stupid as they appear.
4) Traffic in LA only sucks, because people here are stupid. No, really, there's totally no problem with the infrastructure. Shocking, I know.
5) Everybody really is an actor, or a writer, or has a friend or a cousin or an uncle who "is totally in the biz".
6) If you call and bitch about your pizza being undercooked, the non-English speaking asshole on the other end of the phone will berate you for trying to rip off his business by demanding a replacement cause he "totally asked the cook, who insists it was cooked properly. Therefore, you lie."
7) People here really do get ahead by kissing ass, I've seen them at it.

Aside from that, I'd say its like everywhere else. Only a little bit sunnier. Which I'm okay with.

Now for something different, anyone get to book three of A Song of Ice and Fire? (A Storm of Swords) I'm like halfway through, and I seriously need to talk to somebody about what is going on!!!! D-:

0 comments:

Post a Comment